Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lissie and Elizabeth

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    After seeing the new Very Funny Elizabeth cover, I was thinking to myself that when they changed Elizabeth's hair color to blonde, I think she looks MORE like Lissie than when she did when she had dark brown hair.

    The reason why they changed the hair color is so the two dolls would look more distinct. Since Lissie's hair is red, it is lighter so Elizabeth's light hair just looks similar. I think the new doll will be pretty but they would have achieved their goal more signifigantly by leaving Elizabeth's hair(and eyes) dark brown.

    Of course, you can always take Elizabeth's or Lissie's outfits and put them on Samantha, and make Samantha into Elizabeth #1!

    Does anyone agree?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But Samantha has bangs! I'm really hoping they eventually introdue an AGT with the right features for Elizabeth. I've stared and stared at the survey picture and the illustrations, and they just don't look right for Elizabeth.

    Sigh...
    - Becca

  3. #3
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Personally, because I haven't read the books, I'm happy with Elizabeth however she turns out. I am quite pleased with the picture that Elle has shared. I think she's going to be a beautiful doll.

    I just wonder if perhaps Mattel would have been better off introducing completely new historicals (meaning, girls from different time periods altogether) rather than going this "friends" route. I wonder if it's going to be years and years before we get a bonafide new historical because we have to wade through all the friends of the current historicals that are going to be introduced. Yawn. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 03, 2005 09:57 PM: Message edited by: AGNan ]</font>

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I will get Elizabeth no matter what, but AGT24 would make a good replacement because she has brown eyes and I am sure I could remove her freckles. I think that doll is absolutely beautiful!!! I had her once upon a time and sold her... [img]frown.gif[/img] I also LOVE AGT21 and will probably buy both eventually and use them as historical dolls!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait for Elizabeth to come out! I think she is beautiful. I just wonder if they are going to over use Josefina's face mold though!?!? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    AGNan, I know what you mean by waiting the whole route of friends dolls....I think it's great to make the friends, but I would really hope for an Asian historical. I don't know what the chances of that coming to reality is, though. I finally found a great BIN price for an asian doll on ebay and got her. If they ever do make a historical or LE, she will already have a friend!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Sorry to get off the subject! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •